Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Lori, Saint Charles, MO May 9, 2013
“Its official, our family is addicted to Nuts.com., and only after two orders. Funny story: I was expecting our order to arrive on thursday.and a nuts.com box arrived on wed. My son had the box, and I said, WOW our order came early. He said, this is my box,I put my own order in. I told him that I would have added his order on to mine,if i would have known. My son said No way, I am keeping this in my room, if it goes into the kitchen, it will be gone in one day. He is right it would be. We Love your products and enjoy trying new things with each order. Thanks”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.