Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Donna, Green Valley, AZ November 30, 2013
“I am NUTS for this company! OMG! I LOVE everything I have tried so far! Today, I got the cilantro lime pistachios and pepitas...YUM! The sugar free dark chocolate almonds...well, I'm going to hide them from the rest of the family because I don't wanna share! I will be ordering again soon and Thank You for the free sample. Love you guys!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.