Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Rose , Edison, NJ November 21, 2013
“Outstanding customer service! Fun shipping box and product packaging including the description of product weight "one yummy pound"! Delicious items!!! Wasabi cashews are large cashews. Pecan pie, buffalo peanuts, chocolate covered almonds, on and on. I ordered over 15 items and they are all superb. Looking forward to future orders for personal and gifts. Can't say enough. Thank you Nuts.com from a couple of nuts!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.