Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— David, Los Angeles, CA August 14, 2014
“I ordered about 6 items from you guys and all I can say is WOW!!! The free gift of Wasabi peas was very nice of you! I have tried the ranch peanuts and the Sing Bhujia nuts today and LOVE them! You boys have a customer for life!!! And now to get serious, never ever, ever, ever change the way you do business. From the way you package (LOVE the box!!!) to the nuts, I love your company and what you have to offer. If you were to change too much, your Poppy Sol would be heartbroken! You have a great company and product so keep up with the times but do NOT get so modern that the spirit is destroyed. Thank you again for your kindness, your generosity of spirit and your great sense of fun!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.