Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Vaneta, Goodyear, ARIZONA March 21, 2014
“Where to begin? What a great surprise, I had email saying the package was here, sure enough it was sitting at the front door. Very much appreciate that email, thank you. The box has such wittiness or is that nuttiness, had to pause to read that, prolonging getting to the goodies within! My purchase was dates, they are fresh, creamy bites of pure goodness! What a delight, the taste of buttery caramel lingers... so fantastic! I also purchased spicy roasted Fava beans. Forty years back a friend had told me about Fava beans and how great they were roasted. When I saw them on the web site I thought now was the time to give them a try! They are so good! Not over the top with the spice, for me they have just the right amount! They are really as good as I had been told! Love the product, the service, the packaging and the price. Nuts.com you guys rock! Thank you!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.