Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Heather, Orange County, California November 15, 2013
“We ordered the ranch sunflower seeds and the barbecue sunflower seeds. Absolutely delicious, and super fresh! I'm a health "nut" and was happy to see that the flavored seeds on nuts.com do NOT contain any hydrogenated oils (aka trans fats) and no MSG. Thanks for offering options that deliver a guilt free, delicious snack for my family!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.