Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Sheila , Johnstown, NY August 7, 2014
“Your company has exceeded all my expectations! Now I know what everyone was talking about! I couldn't wait to open the box...but I couldn't stop reading it! ha I want to open every package...but I am using my will power and only opened the delicious Light & Crunchy Granola! YUM ! I will be placing more orders for Family Birthdays!! Thank You for the smile of the day! ;-D”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.