Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Sarah, Mission Viejo, Ca July 24, 2014
“This is the part of my order I was really looking forward to and it did not disappoint at all. They were very fresh, crunchy, packaged in it's own resealable bag, and the Sour Cream & Onion flavor is the BOMB - gone in 2 days! Order went out on a Monday and I received my package the next day on Tuesday... I paid for 5 day shipping. How wonderful is that? Also received a freebie of Goji Berries, what a great way to try something new! Thanks Nuts.com!!!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.