Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— CHET, SPRING VALLEY LAKE, CA August 5, 2014
“OH MY GOD. I JUST GOT MY RANCH, BARBEQUE AND SOUR CREAM AND ONION TOASTED CORN NUTS. OH MY GOD. THESE ARE THE BEST CORN NUTS I HAVE EVER EATEN. THEY'RE NOT AS SALTY AS THE REGULAR CORN NUTS EITHER. THE DELUXE COFFEE WAS ALSO VERY GOOD. I WILL BE ORDERING ALL THE TIME.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.