Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Joseph, Congers, NY September 9, 2014
“I just received another order from you and I want to thank you for the BBQ Toasted Corn sample that you sent. It is really delicious. I also received Snickerdoodles that I have to say brought me back to my youth. They are really great I have to recommend them to others. As usual I have never received anything from you that I did not like. You are one fantastic company and it is real pleasure to do business with you.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.