Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Carolyn Morrison, Brooklyn, New York July 21, 2014
“My order arrived while I was at work and I couldn't wait to get home to tear into my maple nut goodies!! I loved the box that my order came in, and they were just like I remembered them - delicious! You would think I had enough to last me for a while, but I have to admit half the bag is gone already and I don't share. So, you shall be hearing from me again very soon!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.