Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Nancy, Tulsa, Oklahoma March 5, 2010
“I admit that I was skeptical after reading many complimentary testimonials. However, not even 3 full days have passed from the time I decided to order the roasted edamame...to munching them as I type this. The nuts are great and the service IS outstanding. Thank you for the quality of product and the care you show for your customers. Will highly recommend NutsOnline to family and friends, and anyone who will listen!!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.