Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Sarah, Mission Viejo, Ca July 24, 2014
“Ordered these on a Monday and they came the next day - crazy fast shipping, I'm impressed! As for these sticks, they did not disappoint. They make a lovely little snack, cheesy and a little kick at the end. They were not as spicy as I hoped they'd be, but then again, I like my spice. These were perfect, even for my sister who has an extremely low spice tolerance, she dug right into them! These were such a delight, so many come in the smallest package, well worth the money to try it! I love how Nuts.com packages everything in resealable bags and they're very sturdy. Love it, thank you!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.