Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Genessa, Centennial, CO August 27, 2014
“I ordered a five pound bag of these peanuts for my husband, since he is trying to choose healthier snacks for after-dinner movie watching. :) Our whole family loves them! They have a rich peanut flavor and are seasoned with just the right amount of salt, unlike the badly over-salted peanuts my husband used to pick up at the grocery store. We have found our new bulk peanut source!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.