Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Maxwell, Oswego, NY March 7, 2014
“I heard about Nuts.com from a friend earlier this week and I immediately ordered some salted pistachios, salted cashews, and honey roasted peanuts. I couldn't believe how fast they were delivered, barely over 24 hours from payment to arrival! The nuts are amazingly fresh and better than anything I've ever bought from a store. I guess you can say I'm nuts for nuts.com!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.