Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Robbie, Dartmouth, NS November 28, 2013
“Your honey roasted peanuts were a huge hit up here! Very fresh and honey flavor that had my friends and family unable to stop eating them. I enjoyed the dark chocolate haystacks to, a nice rich crunch to them. The roasted cashews sample was confiscated by my room mate who snook off to gobble them up :-) Everything was wonderful, but I've over looked the name sake (for the most part) for too long, as amazingly delicious as the chocolates are the nuts incomparable to any I've had anywhere. And I very much look forward to buying the roasted mixed nuts and the Thai pineapple trail mix on my next purchase!!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.