Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Anne, Medford, NY July 28, 2014
“I tried the Bhakarwadi in my latest order, and they soo good, but warning, can be habit forming :D The texture is amazing, light, flaky, crispy outside, with a gently crunchy inside., spicy, yet a little sweet...the combination is luscious. The middle is reminiscent of a cinnamon crumb, but with spices. They are awesome with tea or coffee, totally perfect with spiced chai. The service, as usual, is delightful. The only thing that can improve, is when you have items that are large pieces, such as Bhakawardi or Chakri, or anything that is eaten in pieces, it would be great if you could put the serving size in pieces and not ounces, because the average person is not going to measure the pieces to see ounces, you can kind of guesstimate with small pieces like nuts, grains, etc, but not with pieces, I like to know the carb content as well as calories of individual piece items like these, because why I like to enjoy, I also like to watch my weight. That would be the only thing, everything else about Nuts.com is totally awesome, I recommend you to anyone.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.