Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Charles E. Owens Jr., North Little Rock, Arkansas August 30, 2014
“I can't buy them often, and I shop here a lot. But I can't seem to put them down once I start eating them, a pound bag never lasts long. It is so addictive that small size and candy covered chocolate then the salty sunflower seed inside. I feel like I am starving for more. Truly a wonderful product. I buy them enough I will soon need someone that hates them to handle them for me. I am not sure if I can ever trust someone to hold them for me though, haven't found anyone that dislikes them yet. Thanks guys and gals, you are the best store online.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.