Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Natalia, Farmington, NM July 10, 2014
“I am extremely satisfied with this service. For sure I will be ordering from this company again and again. it is not only because the company shipped it fast, but also the quality of the product. I ordered pine nuts in shel,l and I received prime pine nuts that were fresh and of good size. Pine nuts have so many health benefits: I was surprised to read reviews where customers said that they bought the nuts to feed birds(?) My advice to customers who are turned away from consuming the pine nuts because of the shell. Soak pine nuts in a hot water for several minutes and the shell becomes soft and easy to crack with teeth.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.