Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Erin, Menlo Park, CA February 25, 2014
“I had never tried sunflower butter, but I wanted to sample it before I suggested it as an alternative to peanut butter for my nephew, who has a nut allergy. It tasted surprisingly good! Great for a bit of protein with my banana, too. I have absolutely no qualms suggesting it to my brother and his wife to get some for my nephew. So glad there are products like this to give kids a close alternative to the standard peanut butter and jelly.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.