Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Kathy, Hopewell, New Jersey June 18, 2014
“I have to say that you guys are unbelievably efficient! I received the order that I place just yesterday, less than 24 hours after I placed it. The cashews I know will be excellent, and I am drinking the coffee now, and IT is also very, very good. I am so thankful that my sister turned me on to your website. I will NOT be buying nuts anywhere else. Oh, and the cashew butter, pumpkin seeds, and sample raw almonds I got last time were also awesome!! Thank you very much and please keep up the good work.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.