Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Rebekah, Houston, Texas October 20, 2013
“I took a chance on nuts.com and I am so glad that I did. Everything I have ordered is fresh and beyond delicious! I have ordered from them numerous times now and plan on ordering from them forever! I can't get enough of the creamy almond butter and the energy squares! Every time I see that cute box with the happy nut faces at my doorstep, I know it's going to be a great day! The customer service is wonderful and I'm so happy I tried this company! I am a fan for life!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.