Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— kseniya, philadelphia, Pennsylvania September 20, 2014
“Just received this coconut oil. and...OH MY!! it is amazing! i have bought an organic coconut oil before at the local organic store, but this is so much more flavorful, and aromatic! I use coconut oil for eczema on my face- just apply daily on my skin (really, it is good not only for face) and no more dry patches! Also, it is also great for cooking. definitely suggest it to anyone!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.