Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Stacy, Lincoln, Nebraska July 14, 2009
“Just received my order of organic shredded coconut and organic coconut chips. Wow! I was apprehensive to order such a product online, sight-unseen, but I was pleasantly surprised to find the coconut to be so fresh and so white! Perfect for the very special wedding cake we are garnishing! The stuff I found at a local organic foods market pales in comparison! Fabulous product, fabulous price. Thank you! I'll be back to shop for more goodies!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.