Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Nora Duggan, Tiadelphia, WV February 18, 2014
“I grew up in the Middle east , Halva was one of my favorite sweets. When I sow this product I was not sure of the combination but had to try it. WOW!!!!!! The flavor of Chocolate and Halva is out of this world. I just got two bags a few days ago they are already gone I only gave one piece to my husband who also loved it I ate the rest myself. I am ordering many bags of this today. Please keep this available all the time. You guys outdid yourselves again!!!! I love your company and all of you Best wishes to all your family.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.