Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Colette, South Windsor, Ct December 10, 2013
“I always have to practice self control when I order from your site. The dried strawberries are always 1st on my order. Then, I have to try to make up my mind about which trail mix to select. The Extreme mix is another fave. My niece just loves the jordan almonds and hubby thinks your roasted, salted pistachios are the best! The quality is tops. Price are great. Your body can bet I will be back. Andi have told many to visit NUTS.COM Thank you,”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.