Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Brian, Woburn, MA August 12, 2014
“Hi guys I just received my first purchase from you. I got the Supreme Roasted Cashews, and the white chocolate toffee Cashews. They are really yummy. The prices are really fair. I like your customer service. Having a nice, fun, personal experience when buying stuff, makes the experience more enjoyable. I will definitely be buying from you guys again. So many items you carry, really appealed to me. See you soon. You guys have wicked awesome nuts”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.