Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Joseph, Leesburg, Florida September 30, 2014
“I grew up in Boston's North End and I have been eating a pound or two every year since I was a teenager and I'm now sixty five. I take them hunting and eat them while watching TV. My brother sent me a pound of your dried chestnuts and the bag is gone, you have a new customer. Thank you for a fresh product. I eat them raw and still have all of my teeth.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.