Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Annette, Ocala, Florida July 25, 2014
“We received the box pretty soon. The almonds are perfect, they are a gift for my nephew who is getting married. So I cannot try them yet. They are really big and no cracks on them, very shiny. I am so sorry I did not got an extra bag for me. But I will pretty soon order again for another activity that will have for the family and this time I will make sure to get something for my house. Excellent service. I will recommend it to everybody. Thank you again.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.