Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Brenda K. McQueen, Eaton, Ohio September 8, 2014
“I placed my 1st order the last week of August, then another and just now placed a 3rd order. While the diced dried pineapple isn't all I ordered, I have to say it's my favorite so far. This is great right out of the bag, by the handful or in cereal and I'm getting ready to make my grandma's pineapple pie!!! This stuff is good for you and the taste is absolutely to die for. Just a bit helps you resist eating higher calorie snacks and knowing it's healthier AND tastes great makes my day!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.