Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Tracy, Fredonia, Kansas April 5, 2013
“For my first order I ordered things I had never had before but sounded tasty and semi-adventurous. I love kiwi and found that I love Dried Kiwi even more! My husband likes strawberries and the Baby Dried Strawberries are FULL of sweet flavor. I had heard of persimmons but never tried any, the reviews of the Dried Persimmons sounded promising. Turns out Dried Persimmons are yummy too, kind of reminded me of fig bar filling. The Pastel Chocolate Berry Mix is fabulous! Can’t wait to try the Caramel Vanilla Coffee and my husband is looking forward to cracking open the Brazil Nuts. P.S. It turns out getting these things delivered to work is tons of fun! My co-workers are sure to be ordering soon too! Thanks for the free sample of Veggie Chips, I’ve had them before and liked them, but these were so fresh!!!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.