Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Pam, Overland Park, KS July 26, 2014
“My favorite thing about your dried papaya is that you keep the sugar to a minimum. This is good for two reasons: (1) refined sugar is not good for my health (2) the lower amount of sugar lets the true flavor of the papaya come through. I didn't know how dried papaya should really taste until I tried some of yours. What a wonderful flavor that I've found nowhere else.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.