Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Gail, Fremont, CA June 16, 2013
“My order has arrived and the candied orange and lemon peel plus glace cherries taste amazing! I was in "desperate" need!! I couldn't find a new source for my fruit cake ingredients until Nuts.com. Thank you so much for three great products. An old English tradition is to serve fruit cake at weddings. I took this one step further and every year, for the past 10 years, I have recreated the fruit cake I baked for my cousin and her husband for their August Wedding Anniversary. Everyone knows that a fruit cake lasts forever.. the hope for every marriage. With your help, the magic will continue!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.