Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Carina, Yorktown, Virginia April 26, 2013
“Honestly, I am absolutely positively surprised. Your packaging, your branding = outstanding. I was jumping up and down when I got your package. The dried fruit I ordered: out of this world! I have been looking for quality dried fruit for almost a year and have finally found my spot to shop for it. Fresh, full of flavor, clean, absolutely delicious. Worth every penny. This was my first time shopping on nuts.com and you have made me a life long fan! <3 please never stop being nuts <3”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.