Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Sarah, Mission Viejo, Ca July 24, 2014
“I've never heard of Mulberries to be honest, but they looked like a healthy snack, thought I'd give it a shot! I'm so happy I tried these. They remind me of mini gummy bears, but berry flavor. I've never had any flavor like this - but it's really good. They are very, very small and chewy, I think that's why I really loved it. Helped me curve my sweet tooth a bit. They have stems, careful while eating, other than that - enjoy! These are super flavorful and delicious! There's a TON in the 1lb bag. My order shipped out on a Monday and I got it the next day - earlier than expected, yay for Nuts.com!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.