Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Morven, San Rafael, CA July 12, 2014
“I just LOVE the white mulberries. I hydrate them in a bowl for a short time in cold water, and they are so delicious. I use them in cereal, greek yogurt, etc. I've bought 1 lb bags, but now I'm on my second 5 lb bag. I also love your delivery boxes, as they make me laugh, and the little extra you throw in (this time it was Turkish figs - mmm) is appreciated. You're all nuts - and I love you!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.