Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Nelesha, Glendon, P.A November 12, 2013
“Very fast delivery. Love the dried kiwi, it's not too sweet like the ones you get in the grocery. My husband loves the dried guava. My hyacinth macaw is very happy with his macadamia nuts. I got a free sample of dried strawberries. I never thought dried strawberries could taste so good. Like I said it's not full of sugar.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.