Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Marjorie, Houston, TX July 15, 2014
“I have searched everywhere for Goji powder and finally went online to try to find it. I came across Nuts.com and ordered four bags. I just placed a second order for three more bags and wanted to say how pleased I am with my experience. Your website is well designed and easy to navigate. The ordering process is super easy as well. I immediately received a confirmation email and then another email from the team letting me know that I had a tracking number (in less than 20 minutes!). It is a pleasure to transact with you guys. I am not in the habit of posting reviews, but felt that when a company is really doing it right, it should be celebrated. Your brand is awesome, conveying personal attention from a family owned company. You are well organized, well-run and a testament to what online businesses should be. Bravo!!!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.