Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Tyler, Bossier City, LA December 3, 2013
“It's great to know all the testimonials on the site were true. It's risky buying products online, but it's where I find what I'm looking for and for the best price. Nuts.com had all I was looking for and then some for great prices. I was excited that I received my order in 2 days just like everyone else was claiming. The products were of great and high quality and boy when they say raw they mean it. They properly took care of cold products too. I have not tried all of my products, but the ones I have are superb. The organic and raw products like Spirulina and Hemp and Mangosteen are the real deal. I am overly joyous from this experience and will be a regular customer. Thank you for your quality products and service!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.