Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Cheryl, Midwest, US July 21, 2014
“This Freeze dried fruit cocktail survived 3 months of hot weather packed away in our camper, it had been opened and reclosed via the zip top--guess what--when I discovered it in there today, it still tasted fresh and crispy, I just finished it off on my Greek yogurt tonite. it is a great value, doesn't go bad, it stays fresh until you need it (at least 3 months). Highly recommend!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.