Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Jerry, Longview, TX-Texas July 22, 2014
“Wanna try something really good -- seed some big dates, wrap each with 1/2 piece of thick slice bacon. Fix with wet toothpick. Pace all on grill over drip pan. Bake in hot oven -- 400 -- 15 minutes 'til bacon "done." Use as appetizer, party pickup, or even entree'.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.