Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Deborah, Whitehouse, TX September 7, 2014
“Thank you so much. Your quality of seeds and dates are superb! My order came sooner than I had expected. I love your packaging! The dates are so delish and sweet. Thank you too for the complimentary almonds! I have never tried chia seeds before this order. I love them in my smoothies. Thank you again for be top quality. It is so good to see America still has businesses that really care. Deborah”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.