Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Sherri, Savannah, Georgia October 31, 2009
“My first order, a five pound bag of Medjool Dates, arrived two days ago. I agree with the testimonials... the NutsOnline Dates are beautiful, plump, moist and taste heavenly! Truly, they surpassed my expectations in every way! The Medjools at my local grocer pale in comparison. Thanks NutsOnline for offering such an excellent product, I'm hooked! I have already told a friend about your site and plan to purchase more goodies soon! ”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.