Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Isabela Dunklin, Naples, Italy August 4, 2014
“WOW! Where do I start? Your business is proof that marketing is not everything though I have to admit that everything from the box to the packaging and the friendly website sealed the deal with me. I was so excited when I opened my package that I cleared out my pantry to make room for my new gluten free 'Nuts'. Everything reflects quality and personal care. I dived into my crystalized ginger and thought that I went for a roller coaster ride. Whoa! Great taste! Next, the acai; I am already thinking about breakfast and it's not even dinner time :) I'm already sold! Thanks for sending them to the Armed Forces Europe. You're the best! I love you, guys!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.