Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— victor, ozone park, ny May 15, 2014
“I am still amazed how fast I get my orders. The quality of your products are outstanding!!! I also enjoy when I receive a free sample from time to time. Your customer service is terrific!!! What can I say, Your a family owned business who treats customers like family. A long lost practice since 1965. My favorite items are figs, dark chocolate covered raisins, nuts, whole wheat Raspberry bars & peanut butter cups. Your doing a Great Job, a Loyal customer.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.