Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Shannon, New Braunfels, Tx April 30, 2013
“I just opened my box of fried peas, roasted edamame, veggie chips & dark choco. covered cherries! I had to try them immediately! They are the freshest & best tasting. The peas are so crunchy & nutty. The edamame is the best I've ever had, they are a perfect substitution for those with nut sensitivities like me! Thank you for the heavenly light & tasty veggie chips- AMAZING! Sooo happy with these new products & I'm excited for my HEALTHY but so delicious snacks! These snacks are perfect for my vacation and every day!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Shannon”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.