Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Audrey, Pittstown, NJ May 29, 2014
“I placed an order last night (Wed) at 9:15 PM. At 9:30PM I received a message that my order had shipped. I thought it must have been an automatic message that gets generated when the packing list and label print but figured the goods would actually ship Thursday. You can imagine my surprise when the package arrived today (Thursday) at 4:30. I can only imagine that Jeffrey packed my order and then hopped in the Fed Ex truck himself and made the deliveries in order to get it here so fast! We love your products. Dried cantalope, green bean chips, walnuts, and cashews are just a few of the snacks in this order. The kids don't even ask for cookies and other sweets! Happy Mom; Happy kids....”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.