Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Michelle, Minneapolis, MN August 22, 2014
“I was so excited to receive my first nuts.com order, and was unable to keep myself from sampling from each of the 8 types of dried fruit and the walnuts I had ordered. The pluots and the freeze-dried tart cherries were my hands-down favorites--unbelievably flavorful, tart and delicious! I think I will order both of these regularly. I loved everything else except the kiwis and guava (too much sugar and I couldn't taste the natural flavor of the fruit). Seeing the 100% satisfaction guarantee, I called customer service and was so impressed by the response I received. Prices are very reasonable for the quality of the product. A wonderful company all around!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.