Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Bryan, Denver, CO September 16, 2013
“I placed my first order with Nuts.com on Sept. 8th, 2013, and I must say I am very happy with what I received. The packaging is very fun, yet professional, and the products all seem to be high quality. I especially like the powdered acai and match green tea! As far as logistics are concerned, I received my order on the date it was estimated I would receive it. Overall, I am very happy and will be ordering from them again. Bryan”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.