Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Emma, Vancouver, BC July 28, 2014
“I'm so happy with my order! The spirulina and matcha are both of excellent quality and (by far) the best prices I've ever seen. The freeze-dried spinach is surprisingly addictive (who knew?) and I've been sharing chocolate covered banana chips with happy colleagues. Everything else is also, truly, excellent. Happy to say that shipping to Canada was quick! Thanks for another great order.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.