Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— tom, north monmouth, MAINE May 22, 2013
“I grew up on Honey Butter but lost it while stationed in Korea and I never saw it again. I was saddened, depressed even! 34 years later, on the internet, what do I discover but my favorite Honey Butter on NUTS.COM!! You guys ROCK! The first taste was sheer ecstasy! This weekend I'm giving 8 other families their own container of honey butter while camping, betcha you get some orders soon, thanks you Nuts!!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.