Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.
Sesame seeds come from the pods of the sesame plant. Sesame seeds can be added to breads and crackers, as well as salads. It can also be used in making tahini and halvah. Whether added to sweet or savory dishes, sesame seeds are a source of iron, magnesium, manganese, copper, and calcium. They are also a source of antioxidant lignans.