Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Lesley C Rowe, East Haddam, CT August 13, 2014
“I am a new Nuts.com customer. I found you folks online while looking for a place to buy large quantities of mini cinnamon chips at a reasonable price. I was impressed by the quality of the chips, as well as the ease of ordering and the next-day arrival. So, when I needed a lot of poppy seeds and to restock on cocoa powder, I ordered from you again. I will be shopping your site on a regular basis in the future. And we LOVE the boxes.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.