Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Teri, Starkville, Ms May 8, 2013
“OMG, just got my 1st order. I love it!!! It came when you said it would, so I was impressed by that, but when I opened it I almost passed out. Your packaging is so cute - bet no one tells you that, huh? I love the re-closeable packets, so clever. Then, I tasted my 1st treat and had to write. I haven't even tasted everything, but after writing this I'm going to order more stuff. Will you ALL marry me? Before you answer, I'd better admit that I'm 59 years old and not much to look at...lol ”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.