Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Becky, Mount Prospect, IL November 21, 2013
“I'm on a pretzel making binge and I could not find pretzel salt locally. A quick google search pointed me in your direction, so I placed my order on Sunday. I had my salt by Wednesday - amazing! I love your packaging, your friendly e-mail letting me know my package had been delivered, your web-site, pretty much everything. I think if I lived in your area I would want to work for your company. You guys are the COOLEST! I'm a customer for life. Thanks, Nuts.com!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.